Accountant – Al Ain – MRI Worldwide UAE
Job ID: 402430
Candidates from Al Ain only.
Responsible to run credit analysis on the customer’s balance sheet and create (Account Credit Form) ACF’s in line with the requirement by the reporting chain and Credit.
Spread out the balance sheet and run analysis on the customer’s balance sheet in line with the banks requirement.
Based on the above analysis, prepare ACFs on existing clients for renewal, or for any enhancement. Create new ACFs for new to the bank clients in line with the RM/ARM’s requirement
Ensure timely submission of credit proposals to Risk team, so that the client’s limits are approved in time with no expired limits
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor Degree or Certification in Credit Analysis and report writing in Business or Finance
• Minimum of 3 years of solid business experience in credit and financial analysis etc.
• In-depth knowledge of the banking sector.
• Strong knowledge of corporate banking products and services
• Abreast of latest trends in corporate banking.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
|Job Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|