Cashier – KOTRA DUBAI
Job ID: 402803
QKO Cashier for an Asian Retail Store
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai Doesn’t Accept Telephone Inquiries.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: QKO Asian Market
– QKO Asian Market is number one Asian retail store for food and nonfood imported from Japan, Korea and Thailand. We have three branches in UAE in Dubai, Sharjah, and RAK.
– Currently QKO Asian Market is the most popular retail store for Muslim customers. We serve locals and non-Asian demographics in Dubai, Sharjah and RAK.
– A Cashier’s primary role is to assist customers in the in-store check-out process.
– Main duties include ringing up sales, bagging items, requesting price checks, honoring coupons, collecting payment and giving appropriate change.
– Responsible for counting the contents of cash register drawer at the end of each shift, maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals.
– Also responsible for checking materials and supplies, arranging and displaying items and reporting when stock is low.
– Assisting customers to help their shopping experience excel is essential. 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area will be appreciated.
– Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a retail shop field. Works under immediate supervision of store in charge or manager and must rely on instructions.
– Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Abides by pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
– The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
– Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
– Scan goods and collect payments
– Ensure pricing is correct
– Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
– Redeem stamps and coupons
– Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
– Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones to customers
– Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
– Bag items carefully Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
– Maintain clean and tidy checkout & retail areas
– Keep reports of transactions
– Process returns and check to see if items are damaged
– Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue
– Bag, box or wrap packages Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
– Multi-tasking is important as a store-in-charge to understand what cashier and merchandiser do as subordinates.
– You may start as a cashier or merchandiser then move up to a store-in-charge position if you can
– Filipino /Indian Preferred.
Top skills & proficiency (Please put a check mark next to each skill if it is applicable to you):
– Budgeting Accounting and Finance Marketing Retail Management Leadership Ability to Motivate Others
– Delegation Customer Focus Quick Learner Multi-Task Skills Team Player Customer Focus Pricing Staffing
– Vendor Relationships Market Knowledge Results Driven Strategic Planning Management Proficiency
– Client Relationships Sales Experience Organization Verbal and Written Communication
– Know the basic of Microsoft and Excel
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|