Cloud Service consultant – China Telecom
Job ID: 402377
1. Work to identify and qualify cloud business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections, and design technical solution.
2. Guide customers through assessments of their existing legacy application environment(s), provide recommendations on a prioritization roadmap for application modernization, and identify candidate applications for migration to cloud computing models.
3. Provide cloud technical proposal and responsible for project implementation service.
4. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
• More than 3 years of cloud business support experience with Telecom operators or related cloud service providers, with at least 1 practice case (in any form);
• Familiar with cloud computing, virtualization and related knowledge, have one VMWARE / HUAWEI / ALIBABA / AMAZON cloud computing certification;
• Familiar with IP or IT basic knowledge, at least one relevant certification.
• Know the network security and SD-WAN basic knowledge and products,with relevant support ability, and provide proof material is preferred.
strong verbal and written communication skills.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|