Customer Service & Logistics Specialist
Job ID: 402310
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Process orders, oversee and coordinate all shipments and order fulfilment with the local and global teams to protect the company, maintain process and ensure complete customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for the G.C.C. region and will report to the Regional Manager.
· Track shipments and manage for timely deliveries. Ensure orders are delivered to meet the customer requirements and assist monitoring and maintenance of proper inventory levels per customer expectations and agreed commitments. Also, this position will help capture and keep market intelligence of stock, pricing and demand trends in the market.
· Review shipping documents (including invoices, bills of lading., clearance certifications Etc)
· Coordination with shippers, carriers, clearing agents/transporters and our team at the sites.
· Provide reports to customers about the status of their shipments, available stock and quantities in transit.
· Opens entry files & Completes filing on time, looking ahead and building good business practices.
· Issues final invoice to customers supported with all required documents.
· Ability to communicate both internally and externally with the customers, suppliers, carriers, clearing agents & transporters.
· Will help manage and keep up to date the company’s ERP entries and the Sales & Operations Planning Process.
· Performs clerical, administrative and other office tasks as assigned by management.
· Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role is preferred.
· Professional fluency in reading, writing and speaking English & Arabic is required.
· Basic accounting knowledge and ability to work with customers and anticipate the sales and invoicing cycle.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills with a proactive mindset.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently.
· High School Diploma, University Degree or equivalent academic certification is required.
· The candidate must be well organized, calm and stable when working under pressure and work together with others to achieve results, fosters teamwork and build the company’s culture.
· Customer service background in logistics or planning with ability to build a relationship with the customer and handle problem resolution in timely manner.
· Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required.
· This company is in international agri-business, and sometimes work beyond normal hours and during the weekends is required.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Agriculture & Crop Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|