Ecommerce Operation Specialist – Future Tense
Job ID: 402245
The E-Commerce Operations Specialist will manage and process orders into the Warehouse Management System. This is a hybrid hands-on role that will involve a mixture of Operations Management and Customer Services ensuring customer expectations, at all stages of the purchase process, are not only met but exceeded.
Key Role Specific Accountabilities
· Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
· Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website development and manage digital marketing campaigns.
· Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC Oversee, the social media strategy for the company.
· Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Manage the Design & Redesign of the company website.
· Order Processing
· Customer Service
· Analysis & Reporting
(Should be open to working more hours than normal 8 hours every day since this role requires it)
Exceptional time management
Ability to manage various tasks through different mediums / channels
Excellent communicator and ability to build relationships with individuals & teams at all levels
Experience in managing teams and grasping new concepts quickly and easily.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|