Sr.HR Specialist (Employee Relations) – Reach Employment Services
Job ID: 402571
• Client – Government Entity in UAE
• Minimum 6+ Years of experience in HR & Employee relations
• Hands on experience in ERP Systems
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Immediate joiners preferred
• Prepares newsletter and other reports to communicate information about employee concerns and comments and organizational actions taken.
• Prepares reports and enters and updates medical, insurance, retirement, and other personnel forms and records, using ERP system.
• Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
• Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
• Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
• Track various service requests of employee and the implementation of the approved decision, including but not limited to probation completion, extended medical leave and other ad-hoc requests to process these requests in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the preparation and processing of all type of documents related to employee relations, including promotions, lateral transfers, downgrades, salary certificates and salary adjustments in compliance with approved guidelines and policies in a timely manner.
• Ensure proper documentation of files related to employee relations like Memos, Directives etc. to retrieve them as needed.
• Develop response specifications, reviews output and finalizes submission of the employee relations queries raised by the system Human Resources Officers to provide them with a unified (system-wide) response to their queries.
• Handling employee exist process.
• Manage and administer employee leave and attendance
• Manage and administer grievance and disciplinary process
• Knowledgeable about compensation and benefits framework and process
• Implementing HR policies.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Social Services|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|