ICT Engineer – China Telecom
Job ID: 402304
1. Responsible for ICT project implementation of CCTV (IP & Analogue), Access Control, Structured cabling, Wi-Fi, IP Telephony & Networking.
2. Carry out detailed design which includes LLD (Low Level Design), Service Solution Document, Configuration Template, Service Provisioning.
3. Support the sales team in pre-sales presentations with clients. Monitoring site with ICT/Security contractors/subcontractors/vendors works and progress.
4. Maintaining and managing all service contracts, maintenance contracts, SLAs and technical agreements with different clients and service providers.
5. Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Design, Implementation, Installation, Configuration routing and switching of Huawei and Cisco, proved records of successful case.
• 2-3 years of experience L1 & L2 level troubleshooting, configuration, and support for Desktop, Server, Network & ELV systems.
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting hardware, software & network issues especially remote support services for the said domains.
• Certifications such as CCNP/HCIP/VMware VCP is preferred. DPS / SIRA cardholder for CCTV will be given priority.
Excellent communication and presentation skills. Hardworking, able to work independently and under pressure.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|