Learning Coordinator – MRI Worldwide UAE
Job ID: 402884
Data Reporting and Analysis
• Manage collection of, interpret and analyze business data to report conclusions and make recommendations based on findings.
• Assist in the development and improvement of information processes that could involve:
o Assessing data needs
o Testing for, and finding the most reliable and accessible sources for that data
o Automating data input and output processes
• Ensure sustainability of processes
• Model and aggregate data to service the team’s analytics / reporting needs
• Designing and troubleshooting report creation and distribution
• Actively use the Learning Management System and Portal in order to maintain courses, offerings, registration, waitlists, and to run reports.
• Track and efficiently manage training registration and help to establish documented and streamlined training registration processes.
• Assist in distribution, construction and analysis of learning evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback which assist in continuous improvement efforts.
• Serve as the primary contact for participants attending our programs.
• Coordinate logistics and provide information to ensure the participant experience is high quality before, during and after learning events.
• Partner with others to improve processes related to program coordination and registration.
• Compile course evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback.
• Partner with business partners including Recruiting, ERC, HelpDesk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot issues before, during and after learning events to ensure a smooth experience
• Work with internal and external vendors including hotels, caterers and transportation to ensure a defect free learning environment.
• Manage participant information.
• Execute learning processes using SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and our Learning Management System.
• Maintain our web and SharePoint sites as well as other process systems with current information about programs, events and performance support materials.
• Effectively collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the organizational hierarchy to ensure learning content and information is accurate and current.
• Consult with learners and their leaders regarding learning attendance.
• BA or BS degree
• Strong MS Office skills (including advanced Excel functionalities).
• Familiarity with (relational) database concepts and best practices.
• Experience planning and coordinating training, large meetings or events.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in a manner, which drives people to act.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others and execute in a customer-centric manner.
• Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
• Fluency in English
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|