New Product Introduction Operations Program Manager
New Product Introduction Operations Program Manager. Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the increasingly stringent visa / travel restrictions, we are currently unable to extend the offers to anyone who is unable to work from Taiwan due to blocking visa / travel restrictions or other measures restrictive until further notice.
Accordingly, we will prioritize candidates who can start at this location on the established date as expected. We are reviewing the situation and will adjust our position if the restrictive measures are removed later.
Bachelor of Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Operations Research or equivalent practical experience.
6 years of experience in new product introduction (NPI), supply chain management, manufacturing, operations or supply / demand planning.
Experience in managing contract manufacturers and component suppliers.
Experience in preparation of materials in NPI and preparation of the supply chain for Production.
MBA or Master of Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Engineering or other relevant field.
Experience in multiple aspects of hardware operations.
Knowledge of typical hardware bill of materials, process documentation, and assembly and testing processes.
Developed leadership, analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
Effective communicator of project requirements and schedules.
Work FOR New Product Introduction Operations Program Manager:
Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture focused. As a program manager at Google, you lead complex and multidisciplinary projects. Plan requirements with internal clients and mark the beginning of projects throughout the entire project life cycle. This includes managing project timelines, identifying risks, and clearly communicating objectives to project stakeholders. His projects often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres, and it is his job to keep all stakeholders coordinated on the progress and timelines of the project.(New Product Introduction Operations Program Manager)
As Manager of the New Product Introduction Operations (NPI) Program, you will be the primary Operations / Supply Chain interface for development and implementation teams with the responsibility of driving new product development operations as well as supporting those products through the production ramp. He knows CM / ODM manufacturing environments well and will lead a team of professionals to ensure products are designed and built to Google standards.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We pride ourselves on being our engineers’ engineers and love to void warranties by taking things apart to rebuild them. We keep our networks running, ensuring that our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Lead large, complex, cross-functional Program teams within Google and with external partners to prepare for production ramp and/or product transitions.
- Plan and execute operations development activities and ensure transition to production within cost, quality and capacity parameters. Ensure successful production transitions meeting program goals.
- Manage ramp readiness with internal teams as well as external partners (i.e., material availability, cost/assembly/test/BOM/capacity readiness and transition plans).
- Drive cross-functional teams to optimize the supply chain for specific strategic reasons, while accounting for risks, changes in schedule or demand.
- Drive CM/ODM Build Coordination with internal teams and external partners (i.e. build readiness, build management).