PRODUCT MANAGER – Nihon Kohden ME Office
Job ID: 402346
Collaborate with all NKME teams to be No.1 market Leader in our region as a medical solution provider.
You must know all NK products but specialized in Cardiology Products like Defibrillator, AED, ECG and related consumables.
You must oversee everything associated with Cardiology Product business. (Branding, Marketing, Strategy Planning, Training for NKME Sales, distributors and end-users).
Analyze sales funnel with reference to Cardiology Product Business, discuss with sales manager specific actions to improve sales probabilities and identify root-causes in case of underperformance with responsible business Sales manager to set up in agreement with local distributors.
Manage and create Clinical Support for all Nihon Kohden product range especially Cardiology products during & after Sales.
Planning and Conducting regular training for our sales and distributors to improve and maintain their product knowledge.
On-site Product workshop for customers to grow widespread NK unique technologies.
Travelling to Nihon Kohden Middle East (NKME) Territories to conduct training for distributors, end-user visits for product promotion, after-sale support, attend congresses and conduct market surveys to understand latest end-user demands .
Manage and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with modality Managers to market their products and services.
Manage and participate in International trade shows globally such as Arab Health, MEDICA, Africa Health, etc..
Manage and prepare Product launching including Power Point Slides, Launching Package documents and Campaigns.
Customers Regular Visit reporting must be submitted to your marketing managers.
Constant communication with HeadQuarter (HQ) for the market trend, new product launching and strategies. Participate in Global Product Strategic Meeting in HQ in case of management requirement.
Communicates with HQ in Japan for product developments and Enhancements to satisfy the customer needs.
Use Sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of products, or services, analyzing business development and monitoring market trends.
Update market, competitors’, information and local customer ideal.
Conduct Market Surveys to understand the current end-user requirements
Communicates new developments internally (product and market)
Initiate, conduct and evaluate marketing activities:
Provides sales support (i.e. product presentation, demo activity, local adaptation/creation of selling tools)
Development of strategy based on global strategy and business plan at modality level and agreement with Sales/Distributors.
Continuously coordinates and supports product registration in specific countries before launching the product
1. Create a workable plan to properly train and upskill in house sales staff
2. Have total product knowledge of NK products. Use knowledge to support customers and increase customer satisfaction.
3. Must be aware of the “strengths” and “weaknesses” of our products equally.
4. Must be aware of the “strengths” and “weaknesses” of our competitors. Design strategies instantly when we face strong competition.
5. Don’t just explain our products’ features. You must understand the customer’s needs and problems they face. Use our technology to provide solutions.
6. Keep your eyes open for new technology, congress and product information. Always grasp the customer’s needs and utilize the above information during communication with customers.
7. Familiar with networking in our territory and has own relationship with KOL to enhance sales.
8. Be a person who can see customer’s needs from various points of view and give feedback to help develop new products.
9. Know Market Volume, Market Share, Market Characteristics and Market Trends to enhance sales revenue.
Acknowledge all tasks in NKME as your job and strive to work together with the Sales Team.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Medical & Healthcare Equipment|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|