Recruitment Specialist – Arabic Speakers Only
Job ID: 402115
A leading government entity in Abu Dhabi is looking for an experienced and accomplished Recruiter to join the Human Resources Department as a Recruitment Specialist, this will be a 6 months contract through a third party contractor.
The Recruitment Specialist will assist the recruitment team in managing the current vacancies and attract the best talents using relevant sourcing strategies, the specialist will manage and own the full cycle of recruitment for the assigned vacancies and will work closely with the Unit Head to ensure proper delivery of all recruitment plans.
– Develop and execute recruitment plans for current vacancies, source for the required international, regional and UAE National talents
– Manage full cycle of recruitment from requirement discussion with line managers to on-boarding new hires
– Contribute and assist in the management of the administrative duties and record-keeping of recruitment activities
– Manage the recruitment and interview plans for each open position assigned
– Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
– Use different job portals, social media and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
– Any other duties appropriate to the post
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|