Registered Nurse (Labor, Delivery & Recovery) – Hirerightt
Job ID: 403035
•Develops and posts unit schedule within monthly time frame, and when needed and amend according to staff request.
• Calculates time sheets and implement on the system.
• Provides direct patient care as needed.
• Anticipates physician needs and coordinates to ensure availability when needed.
• Communicates problems involving personnel, medical staff, patients, families and the general public to the nurse manager.
• Completes annual performance evaluations of assigned staff.
• Ensure patients plan of care is documented and adhered to by the multidisciplinary team.
• Evaluates nursing interventions on medical records.
• Implements emergency procedures as indicated.
• Complies with hospital policy for receiving doctor’s orders, including verbal and phone.
• Provides patient/family education.
• Explains discharge instructions as directed.
• Communicates relevant patient information.
• Ensure the Incorporation of infection control principal in practice.
• Arrange monthly emergency drills in coordination with relevant departments.
• Demonstrates appropriate use of incident reporting (OVR).
• Assists with quality improvement projects studies: Collects data & Responds to corrective plans.
• Assists in the Front Office work.
•Degree in Nursing/midwifery programme
•Basic life support certificate
•Should be well qualified with a DHA or MOH License
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|