Job ID: 402630
1. Checking all inward and outward receipts & payments relating to the loans, deposits, and interest to ensure that all are done on time and calculated properly.
2. Follow up the finance inquiries with banks to get the supporting documentation and details of all unclear amounts to have clean books.
3. To ensure that funds are managed properly to meet the obligations with banks to avoid extra interest charges and to maximize the interest income for the group.
4. To arrange with the banks for the documentation relating to renewal of facilities and reviewing them by checking the prices, conditions, charges, value dates that match with group requirements.
5. Ensure that agreements and contracts of all facilities are reviewed and accepted by legal dept.
6. To arrange with banks for the amendments of facilities to meet the group needs and to have the best cost of funds.
7. Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues and conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits group requirements.
8. Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company.
9. Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
10. Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
11. Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
12. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment and execute financing decisions.
13. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
14. Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the Group’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
15. Maintain banking relationships and manage relationships with financial service providers.
16. Arrange for equity and debt financing.
17. Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies to invest funds.
18. Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning and provide the management with a set of reports to keep them updated at all times.
19. Oversee the extension of credit to customers
20. Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
21. Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
22. Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
23. Review and recommend changes to the treasury policies based on the market conditions.
24. Manage, direct, and develop Treasury staff.
25. Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
26. Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
27. Support and participate in Strategic Planning activities.
28. Additional duties as directed by Chief.
• Finance or Business Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• CTP designation strongly preferred.
• 10 years of Treasury senior experience.
• Professional Certificate in Finance.
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
• Knowledge of IFRS is a must
• Languages: English and Arabic
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|